Tuesday, January 11, 2011

  New Stock Available At Reduced, Introductory Prices!!



Are you tired of always having to wait for products to be either end of line, completely picked over, or generally 'so last season's stock' to go on sale??? Well I don't think you should have to wait for any of those reasons, so I regularly put a selection of our NEW stock on sale for our customers (I know, I know it's just the kind of girl I am!!), including those items that are sure to be very popular and really don't need to be at a sale price to sell. Currently, for a limited time I have our Paper Eskimo baking cups on sale, which are such a great little product as they have a multitude of uses and you can choose from our range of 6 different colours and patterns, available at LilyBel Studio.
To start the New Year off in the best way possible we have some gorgeous new party products on order, that are due to arrive at LilyBel Studio over the next month or so. As these new products arrive I will regularly put a selection of them on sale for you to choose from and just to sweeten the deal, you will be able to earn our Party Points on sale items too!


Happy Shopping! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment