Friday, February 11, 2011

New Additions To Our Bakers Twine Range
Image from LilyBel Studio
Our range of bakers twine has been proving popular so I've decided to add 2 new choices into the mix. 'Charcoal' is a bold black and white colour way (it reminds me of licorice) and 'Blossom' is a very light and soft pink and white colour way (it reminds me of bubblegum...why do I associate everything with food?!). These twines are 100% cotton and are as super soft to touch as our other colours.
Image from LilyBel Studio

I'm looking forward to mixing the charcoal with the peapod green for our 'It's a Jungle Out There' theme and also mixing the charcoal with the pink sorbet for our 'Ooh La La' theme. The blossom pink would look lovely mixed with the pink sorbet for our 'Little Cupcake' theme, or the blossom pink mixed with the lilac for our 'Pirouette' and 'Once Upon a Time' themes...choices, choices!!


Happy Shopping! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment